I will admit, to an extent I have given up trying new low carb recipe ideas, because usually I don’t like how they turn out. But, this coconut flour bread restored my faith. It was moist and lightly sweet, perfect for an after dinner snack. Not only is this bread delicious and low carb, but you only need one bowl and minimal ingredients. A added some raw sunflower and pumpkin seeds on top for a nice crunch and to make it look pretty, feel free to add any seeds you like or skip this in general.
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F, in a larger bowl cream the butter and sugar together, add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined. In a separate bowl combine the coconut flour and baking powder, mix together and gradually add into the egg mixture. Once combined pour in the milk, and mix. Pour into a greased 9×5 loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes, allow to cool before slicing. Store up to a week in an airtight container.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 6 eggs
- 4 tablespoons no-calorie sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup sifted Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- Blend together eggs, butter, sweetener, vanilla and salt.
- Combine coconut flour with baking powder and whisk thoroughly into batter until there are no lumps.
- Add milk. Pour into greased 9x5 inch loaf pan and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on rack.