These easy blended strawberry margaritas are quick, easy, and refreshing. Fresh and frozen strawberries, tequila, triple sec, and lots of lime. This is a great cocktail to whip up for a crowd, perfect for Cinco de Mayo, days by the pool, or a relaxing happy hour. Simply toss all the ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth, pour into a rimmed glass and serve with a lime. This is a great base recipe, swap out other fruits like mango or peach for different variations.
Like these easy blended strawberry margaritas?
Try these other fun cocktail recipes!
Instructions for easy blended strawberry margaritas:
First place ice, frozen strawberries, fresh strawberries, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec into a blender. Second blend in 30 second increments until smooth.
Rim each cocktail glass with a lime wedge and dip into sugar or salt. Divide the margarita between the two glasses and garnish with a lime wedge.
**This Recipe makes 2 servings, if you need more than two you will probably need to make them in batches.
**For a quick glass rim, use a lime wedge, run around the rim of the glass. Fill a shallow bowl or small plate with salt or sugar and dip the lime rimmed cocktail glass onto the plate.
- Mango Margarita – substitute 1 cup fresh mango and 1 cup frozen mango
- Blackberry Margarita – substitute 1 cup fresh blackberries and 1 cup frozen blackberries
- Peach Margarita – substitute 1 cup fresh peach and 1 cup frozen peach
- Sugar or kosher salt, for rim
- Lime wedges, for the rim and garnish
- 3 cups Ice
- 3 oz. Tequilla
- 1.5 oz. Triple Sec
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Fresh Strawberries
- 2 oz. Fresh lime juice
- Place ice, frozen strawberries, fresh strawberries, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec into a blender. Blend in 30 second increments until smooth.
- Rim each cocktail glass with a lime wedge and dip into sugar or salt. Divide the margarita between the two glasses and garnish with a lime wedge.
Did you make this recipe?
I would love to see it! Take a picture and post to Instagram with the tag @theheartylife and the hashtag #theheartylife