This air fryer New York frozen garlic knots recipe is the ultimate last minute side dish for any occasion! Soft, tender, garlicky rolls made in minutes in the air fryer. These are perfect for a holiday side dish or as part of your weeknight meal. They have a homemade flavor and will leave your house smelling amazing!
One of the easiest air fryer recipes!
Highlights of the easy garlic knots:
- Shortcut recipe that tastes homemade
- Budget friendly
- Quick cooking time
- Crowd favorite
- Stress-free side dish for holidays or gatherings
- Easily air fry several knots at a time
- Perfect solution for a last minute side
- Quick finger food
Tools I used for this air fryer recipe:
- Glasslock Glass Food Storage Containers – the square containers are the perfect size for lunches, stain proof, and they are dishwasher safe. Great for storing leftovers or meal prep!
- Tongs – a must have kitchen tool!
- Instant 6 qt. Air Fryer – Sleek and functional, the perfect size for 2-3 people.
Chewy, fluffy, golden brown garlicky knots take just minutes in the air fryer. To make these seem more ‘homemade’ brush with melted butter and sprinkle with fresh herbs and shredded cheese!
Serving ideas & variations:
- Brush with melted butter, garlic, and herbs for even more flavor
- Serve with warm marinara sauce
- Sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese
- Hollow out a small circle in each roll and will with a meatball, cheese, and marinara for a mini meatball sub
- Coat in olive oil and garlic powder
- Serve with tomato soup as a dinner roll
- Serve for pizza night or with a pasta dinner
How long to cook frozen garlic knots?
Frozen garlic knots are typically the same size, so they can bake at the same time and temperature. These take 5-6 minutes at 400 degrees F.
What temperature do you cook frozen garlic bread in the air fryer?
Frozen garlic bread and garlic knots can bake between 350-400 degrees F in the air fryer. If lowering the temperature to 350, increase the baking time as needed.
How do you cook Aldi frozen garlic knots from frozen?
Simply placed frozen (do not thaw) garlic knots in a single layer in the basket of an preheated air fryer. Air fry for 4-6 minutes until golden brown and soft, these do not need to be flipped halfway through.
Quick steps for the frozen garlic knots:
- Preheat air fryer
- Place frozen garlic knots in air fryer basket
- Air fry until soft and golden brown
Grocery store list for the Air Fryer New York Frozen Garlic Knots Recipe:
- Store-bought frozen garlic knots, any brand of garlic knots will work – I used new york bakery garlic knots
- Butter or dipping sauces of choice for serving
If you like this shortcut air fryer recipe, try these other ideas…
Instructions for the Air Fryer New York Frozen Garlic Knots Recipe:
- Preheat your air fryer using the “air fry” setting, at 400 degrees F for 5-6 minutes. Once preheated place the frozen garlic rolls in a single layer. Cook for 5-6 minutes until soft and golden brown. Enjoy immediately.
*The most important thing is you do not thaw the frozen garlic knots before air frying – they get doughy and do not bake up as well.
*For buttery garlic knots, in a small bowl combine minced garlic, chopped fresh herbs, and melted butter. Brush the melted butter mixture over the air fried garlic knots. Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
Air Fryer New York Frozen Garlic Knots Recipe
- Air fryer
- 1 7 oz. package Frozen garlic knots
- Preheat your air fryer using the "air fry" setting, at 400 degrees F for 5-6 minutes. Once preheated add the frozen garlic rolls in a single layer. Cook for 5-6 minutes until soft. Enjoy immediately.
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Did you make this recipe?
I would love to see it! Take a picture and post to Instagram with the tag @theheartylife and the hashtag #theheartylife – You can also leave me a question or comment below! If you’ve tried this recipe, feel free to give it a star rating on the recipe above.