These Alexia frozen sweet potato fries in the air fryer could not be easier. The sweet potato fries you love done in minutes without the mess! Simply toss a bag of Alexia frozen sweet potato fries directly into the basket of a preheated air fryer and air fry until golden brown and crispy. While warm, toss with flaky sea salt and serve with you favorite dipping sauces! The perfect side in no time.
Alexia frozen sweet potato fries are a great short cut side for busy weeknight meals!
Highlights of this easy air fryer recipe:
- Perfect for a last minute side dish
- Family favorite
- Easy clean up
- Fewer calories and less fat than traditional French fries, healthier alternative
- Same crispy texture as achieved with deep frying
Serve your sweet potato fries with all your favorite dipping sauces such as ketchup, barbecue sauce, honey mustard, or ranch!
Tools I used for this air fryer recipe:
- Tongs – a must have kitchen tool!
- Instant 6 qt. Air Fryer – Sleek and functional, the perfect size for 2-3 people.
How long should I put Alexia sweet potato fries in the air fryer?
To get a crispy exterior and a soft interior air fry your frozen sweet potato fries for 15-18 minutes at 400 degrees F. Start with a cooking time of 15 minutes and add as needed.
What temp. do I air fry my Alexia waffle cut sweet potato fries?
Whether you have straight cut, crinkle cut, or waffle cut sweet potato fries, air fry them directly from frozen at 400 degrees F. for the best texture.
I serve my fries family style on a large cutting board with a selection of sauce, these would also be great as part of an appetizer tray! This recipe will work for Alexia brand fries or different brands of frozen fries.
- Alexia sweet potato fries, and shape
- Sea salt or other seasonings as desired
- Dipping sauces and toppings
- Substitute Alexia sweet potato waffle fries or crinkle cut fries
- Toss cooked fries in garlic powder, black pepper, or flavored salt
- Top with crumbled queso fresco or parmesan cheese
- Preheat air fryer
- Spray air fryer basket
- Add frozen sweet potato fries in a single layer, so you don’t get soggy fries
- Fry until crispy
- Toss in seasoning and serve immediately with favorite dips
If you like these delicious fries in the air fryer, try these other air fryer recipes…
This is a simple recipe, I like to toss my fries in parmesan cheese and flakey sea salt. Sweet potatoes are a personal favorite, but this would work with traditional fries as well.
Instructions for the air fryer sweet potato fries:
- Preheat your air fryer using the “air fry” setting, at 400 degrees F for 18 minutes. Spray the basket with cooking spray, once preheated add in the frozen sweet potato fries. Cook for 16-18 minutes until crispy, flipping halfway through. Enjoy immediately with your favorite sauce.
*These are best enjoyed immediately but if needed, leftover sweet potato fries can be kept in an airtight container and leftover fries can be reheated in the air fryer
A delicious side dish done in under 20 minutes, that requires very little prep and an easy cooking process! These would also make a great after school healthy snack.
Alexia Sweet Potato Fries in the Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- 15 oz. Alexia frozen sweet potato fries
- Kosher salt
- Dipping Sauce of choice
- Preheat your air fryer using the "air fry" setting, at 400 degrees F for 18 minutes.* Spray the basket with cooking spray, once preheated add in the frozen sweet potato fries. Cook for 15-18 minutes until crispy, flipping halfway through. Enjoy immediately with your favorite sauce.
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Serve crispy sweet potato fries with your favorite dipping sauce and….
Did you make this recipe?
I would love to see it! Take a picture and post to Instagram with the tag @theheartylife and the hashtag #theheartylife – You can also leave me a question or comment below! If you’ve tried this recipe, feel free to give it a star rating on the recipe above.